#1: Oh Deer!












From top to bottom: society 6 print, antler candlesticks from ThisNextSociety 6 pillow, ceramic deer head from PatinaHave You Met Miss Jones lamp, society 6 print


When I finally move out into my own place, in approximately 20 years since I currently have $200 to my name, I know exactly what it's going to look like. On the inside at least. Cosy, warm and homely, with lots of vintage pieces and colour. And it will have deers. Lots of deers. How cool are deers? They're magical and elegant and their antlers are so beautiful. The prints, framed, above the fire place that my house will also have, would be perfect, along with the candlesticks on the mantle piece. As will the pillow on my squishy large couch, and the lamp on my rustic white bedside table...which I actually already own. You should feast your eyes on more of the Have You Met Miss Jones pieces, lots of bone china that would make any room more hip. Society 6 is my go to site for wall art, its affordable and all the artists are young and produce some really amazing stuff. Check it out, deer! Okay that's enough deers for one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...